Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Released! Blue Bloods: Keys to the Repository

Released June 29, 2010

Blue Bloods: Keys to the Repository
By: Melissa De La Cruz



"In a series of short stories, journal entries, and never-before-seen letters, de la Cruz gives her hungry fans the keys to the Repository and an even more in-depth look into the secret world of the Blue Bloods."



Be sure to stop by your local bookstore to pick this up!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah!

    Good to know about this release. I haven't read the Blue Bloods series yet, but it's on my TBR pile. Is it any good? Have you read them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually this is a very good vampire series. I have read them all. I will be putting out reviews soon before the 5th novel, Misguided Angel comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)