Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Review: Hunted

Title: Hunted
Series: House of Night #5
Genre: Young Adult- Paranormal
Author: P.C. Cast/Kristin Cast
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Release Date: March 3, 2009
Book: Bought



"What if the hottest guy in the world was hiding a nameless evil, and all he wanted was you? At the start of this heart-pounding new installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey’s friends have her back again and Stevie Rae and the red fledglings aren’t Neferet’s secrets any longer. But an unexpected danger has emerged. Neferet guards her powerful new consort, Kalona, and no one at the House of Night seems to understand the threat he poses. Kalona looks gorgeous, and he has the House of Night under his spell. A past life holds the key to breaking his rapidly spreading influence, but what if this past life shows Zoey secrets she doesn’t want to hear and truths she can’t face?"

Good Grief. This is the same as before. Zoey falling for another guy, only this time, he's evil. I may not be in my teens anymore but seriously? I had high hopes for this book. I hoped that maybe Zoey would finally see sense and do something right. But no. Zoey is back with her friends and they are still fighting. There is still the Erik-Heath-Zoey love triangle. I mean you think with all the stuff Zoey did, these guys would be tired of it and leave her.

This book is written terribly, with all the pop culture references and stupid sayings. I don't think I ever talked that dumb as a teenager. Then there is still all the backtracking. This book again, I do not recommend for teenagers. Other character's drop the f-bomb alot, and of course all the drugs, gays, etc. This series is disturbing, I only hope the characters develop into something and make something of themselves.

I give it 3  BITES!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)