Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Saturday, July 31, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

Over at the Story Siren I sign up to be a part of the 2010 Debut Author Challenge. This means I have to read a certain amount of books for the month of August. Here is my potential list of books I will try to get finish by the end of August.

1. The Secert Year
2. Shadow Hills
3. Paranomalcy
4. Shade
5. Bleed Violet
6. Mistwood
7. Firespell
8. Nevermore
9. Glimmerglass
10. Hearts at Stake
11. Tyger Tyger
12. Vampire Rising
13. The Body Finder
14. Wish
15. A love story: Staring my dead best friend


Now The Story Siren challenges us to read at least 12 per month. But since some of these titles are not out yet, I added a few extra. I think I will be able to do this. If you like to join the challenge or want more info go to:

http://www.thestorysiren.com/2009/11/2010-debut-author-challenge-information.html

Happy Reading and Good Luck to those who join the challenge!!


1 comment:

  1. You've got some amazing books there!=) I plan to read just about all of them at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)