Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I've got Awards!

I received three of the same award, all by different bloggers. I am ssoooooo happy to receive them.

I received The Versatile Blogger Award!


I got this award from:

 Kaori at  Bookingly Yours



Thank You very much for passing on this award to me! I am honored :)

There are some things you have to do when you receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

So seven things about me:

1. I have an obsession with purses, especially bigs ones.
2. I write fan fiction, just to hone my writing
3. I like Pepsi better than Coke-Cola
4. I have this thing for watching trashy tv. (Bridezillas, Maury, Teen Mom, etc)
5. I work as a Communications Officer (Dispatcher)
6. I am a very loud and exciting person. I love meeting and talking to people!
7. I am always on different diets trying to lose the weight I gain during my pregnancy. Nothing has work so far, so yeah......I remain fat.*sigh*

I will announce the blogger who I will pass this award to later on this week!

Thanks so much!




4 comments:

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)