Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Release It Already (4)



This is my weekly meme on what book I want NOW!!!








ENTANGLED BY CAT CLARKE
RELEASE DATE:  JANUARY 2011


"Grace meets enigmatic Ethan the night she's planning to kill herself. The next morning she wakes up in a strange room with a table, chair, pens and paper. There's nothing to do but write, and as she writes, Grace remembers the things she's tried so hard to forget.

The hazy memories lead Grace into a dark place where friendship, heartbreak and betrayal tangle together..."


Now this sounds like my kind of book. I love books that are dark and play with my emotions, and this book has just that. The synopsis is small but it does give me little insight in whats to come. I am excited for this book and this author. It will be her debut ya novel. I love this cover as well. It just looks.....mysterious. Im excited for this book and can't wait to read it!

So seriously.....just release it already!




2 comments:

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)