Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Release It Already! (5)



This is my weekly meme on a book I CAN NOT WAIT any longer for!!


Banished by Sophie Littlefield
Release Date: October 2010


"Sixteen-year-old Hailey Tarbell can’t wait for the day she’ll leave Gypsum, Missouri, far behind, taking only four-year-old Chub, the developmentally-delayed little boy her cruel drug-dealing grandmother fosters for the state money. But when a freak accident in gym class leaves a girl in critical condition, Hailey feels drawn to lay her hands on the injured girl and an astonishing healing takes place. Before Hailey can understand her new powers, a beautiful stranger shows up…just in time to save her and Chub from hired killers. A desperate race begins, with Hailey as the ultimate prize: there are those who will stop at nothing to harness her gifts to create an undefeatable army of the undead. Now it is up to Hailey and a small but determined family of healers to stand up to the unbelievable and face the unthinkable."

I love this cover! The EYES! They grab me! The synopsis is great too. It sounds like such a great read. The drama and plot draw me in. I really can't wait to read this book!! Just a few more months until it is in my hands!!

What book can't you wait for?

So seriously.....just release it already!!!

Happy Reading!





3 comments:

  1. Might have to feature this cover on my cover of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Books With Bite, guess what?

    I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award =)

    http://nova-psych.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have my eye on this book too! like you, i love the cover and the synopsis grabbed my attention the first time i read it. great pick :)

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)