Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Release it Already! (6)



Just Release It Already is an meme based on a book I want NOW!!!

The Dark and Hollow Places
(The Forest of Hands and Teeth #3)
By: Carrie Ryan Release Date: March 2011




"Annah's world stopped the day Elias left and she's been waiting for him to come home ever since. Without him, her life doesn't feel much different from that of the dead that roam the wasted city around her. Then she meets Catcher and everything feels alive again. Except, Catcher has his own secrets..."

Ms. Ryan has just "WOW"ed me with her books. They are such a great read and totally unique. I love how this is about zombies and not what other paranormal stuff is out today. I love her writing and the whole plot of her books. Just amazing. I would really love to get my hands on this book. I can only imgaine what she has instore for her readers. The synopsis is just....words can not express how excited I am to read this book :)

So seriously....Just release it already!







3 comments:

  1. I'm DYING for this one! Can't see what happens to the main characters after they split up and I'm so excited to see what life in the Big City is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hadn't heard of this one yet!! the cover is sooo creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)