Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Hop (9)



TGIF and  Ready to do the BLOG HOP!


This hop is hosted Parajunkee.

Here's what happen this week:

Reviews:
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Kiss Me Deadly a Paranormal Romance Anthology
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


Meme's:

Supporting My BOD Vlog
Just Release It Already!

Contest:

 Enter HERE  to win a ARC of The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff *International* Ends Sept 10th
Enter HERE to win a ARC of Slayed by Amanda Marrone *US Residents* Ends Sept 17th

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FF and saying hi! I have a YA giveaway going on! Feel free to come visit and enter (http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com) Have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Follow Friday and thought your choice in books looks really interesting, so I'm a new follower!

    Please stop by and check out my giveaway:
    www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Savannah! Congratulations!! Please accept the award waiting for you in my blog ...Jinky is reading

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)