Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Savy's Birthday Book Bash!!



So here it is. As I said before on my vlog, I have lots of ARC's I need to get rid of. Most of the ARC's I get, I always buy the finish copy so I have 2 copies of the same book. Some ARC's were sent by the publisher, some by authors, the rest were given to me from Joni at Paragraphs Books :)

So here's what I've got up for grabs:

Finished Copy of Kiss Me Deadly YA Anthology


ARC of Mieradome by Kate O'Hegarty


ARC of The Posion  Diaires by Maryrose Wood


ARC of Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James

ARC of Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon

ARC of The Candidates by Inara Scott


And
A Valdimir Tod Vampire Smiley T-shirt (Purple Large)


There will be ONE Winner!
This will be for US RESDENTS ONLY!
(Sorry, but I did the last few giveaways interntional and it did hurt my wallet!)

It ends Oct 7, 2010 on my 26th birthday!!!

You do not have to be follower or promote.

I will, however give extra enteries to those who do!

ENTER HERE!
Good Luck!


 

5 comments:

  1. Great contest! I'm an old follower, and I was so excited when I saw your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Savy's birthday! We must celebrate! I have to host this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contest! Happy Birthday early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant enter this contest...not an us resident....my bad luck...

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)