Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Supporting My BOD- Book Obsession Disorder (13)


This is my meme on Supporting My Book Obsession Disorder!

Here's what I've got this week:

Review:
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Joni from Paragraphs Books)
Laney by Joann Martin Solwes




Books Bought:
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Ruined Triolgy by Simone Elkeles
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Crusade by Nany Holder and Debbie ViguiƩ
Soulstice by Simon Holt

What books did you get to support your disorder???

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to read Unearthly, that one looks great! I'm really interested in Crusade, I've been hearing a lot about that one recently. The Replacement is an interesting read, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved NEVER CRY WEREWOLF--such a fun YA fantasy! And you got THE REPLACEMENT, too? *envy*

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)