Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I've been tagged!

Who got tagged??? YOU!



This is an international game of taggged and I've been tagged by Jennifer over at Book Noise. I have to answer questions about myself and then tag 4 other bloggers! Let the fun begin!!!

4 Things in my handbag:

A book called Laney by Joann Sowles
My pink digital camera
My pink skullcandy headphones
My Iphone

4 Things on my desk:

AT&T desk business phone
A jar full of pens
A messenge pad
Dispatch Radio and Nextel

4 Favorite things in my bedroom:

My Kingsize bed!
My lovely nightstand.
My own large bathroom
Also my walk-in closet

4 Things I always wanted to do (but never have):

Travel somwhere exotic (Greece, Fiji, England, Japan)
Spend the day at a Spa
Go Camping
Get married by Elvis

4 Things I enjoy very much at the moment:

Watching my son grown and learn
Enjoying my birthday spoils (TOMORROW I'll be 26!!)
Getting lost in a book
Spending time with my husband

4 Songs that I can not get out of my head:

"Balcony Sceen" From the motion picture soundtrack Romeo and Juilet
"Me, Myself and Time" Demi Lovato
"Beauty and The Beast" By Jordan Sparks
"Un Dia a la vez" By Salvador

4 Things you don't know about me:

I don't like getting older
I like to sleep on my stomach like a spider monkey! LOL
I love to laugh and LOUD!
I like to cruise when I am bored.

4 Bloggers tagged are:


Happy Reading! (I mean tagging!)

1 comment:

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)