Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, October 7, 2010

THANK YOU!


I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the birthday wishes! I had such a wonderful day!

 Here is my Cookie Cake! 

 

I was super excited about my present. My husband got me a Kodak Play Sport Video Camera! Now I can used it for my vlogs, taking video of my son and family, etc. I love it!!


My father took me out to eat at Uchi's. That is were I had my sushi! Which I devoured!

So Thank You Everyone for the Birthday Wishes!

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Savannah, that cookie cake looks soooooo cute (and DELICIOUS lol)
    Congrats again on having a *stellar* birthday, and especially that awesome video camaera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cookie cake looks YUMMY!! :-) Glad you had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late Birthday! Your cookie cake looks Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, that cake looks so cool (and yummy)! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)