Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winner of Vixen!

Sorry for the delay. I got sick so I was unable to do much. Now, I am feeling much better.
Uses the services of Random.org the winner of a ARC of Vixen is.....




Debora!!
Congrats! I have sent you an email and I am waiting your response.

Don't fret if you didn't win. Sant's Book Bash is coming up and I am giving away a lot of ARC'S!!!
Be sure to be on the lookout for that.

Happy Reading!

P.S. I'm goona miss you turkey. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Can't wait for the other giveaways!

    P.S. I'm gonna miss that turkey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, don't take turkey away from us!

    I'm glad you're feeling better then (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Sav!!

    Congratulations Debora!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEY! I WON! 8D

    Oh no! DON'T COOK THE TURKEY! D:

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)