Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Release It Already! (26)


Dead Rules by Randy Russell
Release Date: July 1, 2011



"Sometimes falling in love means you have to kill somebody."

Loving someone to death huh? Not only does this book intrigue me but I love freaky books.  And this one, totally freaky and mine! I  want so badly to read it. I adore the cover and the plush red lips. It all draw me in.

So seriously?...Just Release It Already!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love that cover! Great Pick and I know release it already LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one sounds good for me in a few years. Too scary for now. Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also can't wait for this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy books with dark humor, and this sounds like it fits the bill. The cover looks like a creepy doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creepy cover, but I'm like you. I love freaky books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I had this as my WoW way back when, and I loveeee that cover! The premise is pretty freaky, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one definitely sounds twisted, that tagline is all sorts of wrong:) I love the dark and twisty ones though, so I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I love a good scare from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick!I also wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, this is a great pick! I haven't heard of this one. I'm adding it to my list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cover is so intense! I love it. Sounds strange... but in a good way! Thanks for sharing!

    Monica
    150+ Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freaky? Sign me up! I want this one now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)