Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Release It Already! (29)

DemonGlass (Hex Hall # 2) by Rachel Hawkins
Release Date:


"Sophie Mercer thought she was a witch.

That was the whole reason she was sent to Hex Hall, a reform school for delinquent Prodigium (aka witches, shapeshifters, and fairies). But that was before she discovered the family secret, and that her hot crush, Archer Cross, is an agent for The Eye, a group bent on wiping Prodigium off the face of the earth.

Turns out, Sophie’s a demon, one of only two in the world—the other being her father. What’s worse, she has powers that threaten the lives of everyone she loves. Which is precisely why Sophie decides she must go to London for the Removal, a dangerous procedure that will destroy her powers.

But once Sophie arrives she makes a shocking discovery. Her new friends? They’re demons too. Meaning someone is raising them in secret with creepy plans to use their powers, and probably not for good. Meanwhile, The Eye is set on hunting Sophie down, and they’re using Archer to do it. But it’s not like she has feelings for him anymore. Does she?"


The first book I loved. I really enjoyed all of the characters and the way the plot went. I am really looking forward to reading more about Sophie and her adventures. I have heard good reviews about this book which makes me even more excited to read it. Plus the cover it totally WICKED!!


So seriously?...Just Release It Already!


(Just a few more weeks!)


Happy Reading!




15 comments:

  1. You know what, I still haven't found a copy of Hex Hall. Cries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and was obsessed with getting all my award given out today. I was totally neglecting them. Hence, it's become a series of posts, one for each award. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Hex Hall - it's sitting on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like seeing my thoughts expressed by another blogger!
    I loved so much Hex Hall and i can't wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! I can't wait for this book! I loved Hex Hall so much and I just can't wait for more of Sophie and Archer:) And I'm really looking forward to meeting Sophie's dad. Fabulous pick Savy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this one too - can't wait to find out more about Archer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to read Hex Hall!!! I should get on that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the ARC of this one, and it is awesome! You definitely won't be disappointed! :)

    Jasmine
    The Reading Housewives

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gotta read Hex Hall, this series sounds awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this series! I read the arc and it is just as amazing as the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I can read the first book and not only stay in my TBR List.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait for this book. I loved Hex Hall and I'm sure this one will be just as good. Plus I want some answers to all my questions after reading the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep... this is a series I must read. I love the cover of this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so excited when Rachel said it was coming out Feb 15. I screamed, then a month later, she posted that it had been again been pushed back to March 1. I was so disappointed to see that.
    I want to read this book so friggin bad! I preordered it on Christmas when my Dad got me a giftcard to the book store LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still havnt read the first book, I've bought it but havnt had a chance to read it yt, looks good though.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)