Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Release It Already (36)


Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles # 3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Release Date: October 18, 2011




Now there is no synposis yet, but I have been following this book since the very beginning. And I think that the title says it all. Chaos. Plus is comes out around for my birthday. (Hint, Hint John) Anyways, I love the cover and can't wait to see what happens next!

So Seriously?...Just Release It Already!

Happy Reading!






4 comments:

  1. I agree, it is a beautiful cover. Though I still need to read BD before I can start on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can't wait for this one either. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read Beautiful Creatures but I have some serious catching up to do with this series.Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! I gotta get with the program and read Beautiful creatures LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)