Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review: When Colors Bleed

Title: When Colors Bleed
Series: No
Genre: Young Adult- Thriller/Mystery/Paranormal
Author: Estevan Vega
Publisher: Kindle Edition
Release Date: March 4, 2011
Book: Sent by author



"WHEN COLORS BLEED is a collection of short stories by the author of ARSON. This collection features three unique stories with universal themes of love, loss, and regret. Watch the colors bleed." 

Let me tell you that the collections of stories in this book are good. Very good. Each had a different feel to them but with the colors is all expressed different emotions.

Baby Blue: This story is achingly wonderful. The amount of emotions and story packed into a short story, is wonderful. The characters you can relate right away and let you fee like you are in their shoes.

Vanilla Red: I love getting into this man's mind. The thoughts in his head were crazy but made sense at the same time. Absolutely beautiful.


The Man in the Colored Room: This one was a little funny at first but then turned serious. You felt Collins struggle with the truth and why he ended up where he was. The plot of this story and the way it turned so suddenly was great.

Overall, this collection of short stories was enough to blow me away! All the plots, characters, emotions, swirled around me in a never ending tornado of great writing! 


I give it 5 BITES!




Happy Reading!



5 comments:

  1. Great header and rating system! So creative..I'll have to check out your previous posts - looks like some very ghoulish books to entertain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book for review - looking forward to reading it. I like Vega's style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about crazy sense that gets me every time.

    Sounds like a cool collection of shorts. Thanks for introducing me to a new author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really sounds interesting. I love the title and it sounds like a perfectly emotional read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really haven't read many short stories. This sounds like a great book to try when I was something quick to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)