Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Hop (45)

This blog hop is hosted by Parajunkee.

Here's what happen this week!

Review's:
The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin
Unthinkable by Shirley Duke
Scene Immortal by Chris Patton
Swept Away by Nicole O'Dell
High School Heroes by James Mascia
The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy

Meme's:
Supporting My B.O.D Vlog feat: My Hubby.
 (Very funny, you have to watch)

Contest's:
Blogoversary Giveaway!
KOBO E-reader and the entire Summer Series by Jenny Han!
International! Ends June 17th!

Enter Here!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Reading!






3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :D

    I'm off to have a look at some of your reviews

    Jules

    Feel free to stop by my blog - http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Have a great weekend!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Savannah, hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)