Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review: Fated

Title: Fated
Series: The Bloodstone Saga # 2
Genre: Young Adult- Paranormal/Fantasy
Author: Courntey Cole
Publisher: Lake House Press
Release Date: June 22, 2011
Book: E-copy sent by author

"Seventeen-year old Macy Lockhart thought she had it all figured out.

As a Keeper in the ancient organization, the Order of the Moirae, she literally holds fate in her hands. She lives over and over in lives that end tragically; all to further the good of mankind as she does her part to control destiny.
But there's one lesson that she hasn't learned well enough. Nothing is ever what it seems.

Startling new revelations about her identity surface and Macy realizes that she's more important than she ever imagined. As she struggles to grasp her new reality, everyone she loves is threatened. Is she strong enough to save them all? "


This book picks up right where it left off. It doesn't confused the reader, but sets out on a whole new adventure. Once again, the reader fall immediately into the plot that Ms. Cole created. With great vivid detailing, the reader enters the world where Macy is fighting to once again save her loves one life.

What I enjoyed most about this book is the great writing. I can always pick up this authors book and now that I will be transported through time to another world. I have no problem picking up the book, falling into the story. Even if you haven't read the first book, you can pick up this book with out any confusement. Ms. Cole writes an intriguing plot line that is always action packed.

I really love a good love story. I love that Macy loves with your soul mate is never ending and always strong. I like that their love isn't one that is created instantly but something that has grown over all those years. Their loyalty to each other and the way they comfort each other, always makes my heart soar.
I tip my hat to you Ms. Cole. You have once again created such amazing story that I totally fell in love with! If you want a great love story that goes beyond ages, read this book!

I give it 5 BITES!


Happy Reading!



6 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds good. I'm not familiar with the series but I'm very intrigued. The idea of slow love and a soul mate sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome review, Savanna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you loved this one Savy, I'm really looking forward to it! I so enjoyed Every Last Kiss and the whole concept of Macy's purpose life to life:) Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books. They sound cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've been looking at book 1. Hm... I just may have to get it and this one now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, hadn't heard of this series but from your review sounds awesome I'll have to check more into that!
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)