Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Friday, December 30, 2011

Review: With My Last Breath

Title: With My Last Breath
Series: The Bloodstone Saga # 3
Genre: Young Adult- Paranormal
Author: Courtney Cole
Publisher: Lake House Press
Release Date: September 1, 2011
Book: E-copy sent by author

"Just when Harmonia thought she had saved everyone she loved, the unthinkable happens and her life is shattered… in the space of just one breath.

Now, she is left alone to shoulder a challenge, because she alone can fulfill a prophecy and restore Olympus. She knows she can succeed; she is the daughter of gods, after all. But will doing so cause her to lose herself?

To find Zeus’ sword, she is forced to return to a place that she knows will cause her pain. But she willingly goes in order to save everyone she loves, because pain alone cannot kill her. Or can it?"

Just when I thought this series can't get any better it did! I loved this book. I really enjoyed the adventure in fighting for the one that you love till death.

Nothing motivate someone more than saving the life of the one that you love. I really like that the main characters go deeper than ever before not only psychically but emotional as well. The strength that her loved one gave her is enduring. As the reader steps in another action packed plot line Harmonia (Macy) set out on a adventure to restore what she lost.

The best part of these book is the well written, descriptive writing Ms. Cole gives her readers. There is nothing like a great book with such great writing that is does none other than pull you into another place, an other time. The plot line is filled with many different emotions, twist that all you can do is hold your breath and scream!

Again, the love interest. I LOVE a good love story. These two characters fight so hard to find each other. The reader can tell right away that this is no ordinary love. The love that flows beyond the pages of this great book is strong and beautiful. This book is my favorite because of what is fought for within the book. It's not about restoring kingdom, taking your rightful place, but about love. And those my friends are the best stories yet.

I love this series whole-heartily! This is one that I can picked up be swept through time and space, never getting old. If you want a great book of adventure, fighting, and a strong passionate love, read this book. This book is great for those who love a good historical fiction. Pick up this book, it will give a love to die for!

I give it 5 BITES!


Happy Reading!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVED THIS BOOK! I adore the entire series, but this one was my favorite so far :) I have the next book for review and I cannot wait to dive into it :)

    Sarah
    That Bookish Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I really need to get moving on the next books in this series! You have me all in a tizzy over the romance, I'm such a romance lover (like you). CAN'T WAIT! Her covers are really gorgeous as well, I think this one might be my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I take it you liked this book, eh? ;)

    Sounds interesting. And I'm a sucker for greek myth or modernized versions of those stories, so I think I'm gonna have to check this series out. Thanks for the rec!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)