Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review: Angelfall

Title: Angelfall
Series: Penyrn & The End of Days # 1
Genre: Young Adult- Paranormal/Fantasy
Author: Susan Ee
Publisher: Feral Dream
Release Date: May 1, 2011
Book: Bought

"It's been six weeks since angels of the apocalypse descended to demolish the modern world. Street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night. When warrior angels fly away with a helpless little girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back.

Anything, including making a deal with an enemy angel.

Raffe is a warrior who lies broken and wingless on the street. After eons of fighting his own battles, he finds himself being rescued from a desperate situation by a half-starved teenage girl.

Traveling through a dark and twisted Northern California, they have only each other to rely on for survival. Together, they journey toward the angels' stronghold in San Francisco where she'll risk everything to rescue her sister and he'll put himself at the mercy of his greatest enemies for the chance to be made whole again."

What happen when I fall in love with a book? I can't stop thinking about it. I want to tell everyone about this amazing book! And most of all, I want to read it over and over again! Need I say more. This books rocked!
  I love what Ms. Ee created here. She gave the reader one heck of a plot. The plot is WOW!!. I mean so great that I can't even begin to express my emotions. From the very first page you fall into a world that has been ravaged, people trying to survive an apocalypse nobody saw coming. The emotions that each characters express are so strong and unique. I adored that each character stood out on their own. It was like they each had their own voice and screaming to be heard!

You know what I love the most about this book? The lovers dance of dancing around each other but so many other things are going around that you can't say nothing. I wanted to badly just to say," KISS HER! KISS HER!" It was so much fun to read about two characters from two different side watching them fall in love. It always amazes me how tragic accident can bring two people together. To watch them fight, bicker, laugh and joke, brought many smiles on my face.

This book makes me smile so large! Even now as I write this review my heart is pounding with excitement. Let me tell you that this is not another fallen angel book. It is nothing like that. Believe when I say this book will take your breath away!

*cursing*

I give it 5 BITES!


Happy Reading!



6 comments:

  1. Did you fall for these angels? Hee hee hee
    Always nice when a book blows you away. I hate the tension of unrequited love, but there is something about being invested in the characters and their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so loved this book as well Savannah. And the ending left me cursing and wanting the sequel like right now...!Great review of one of the best books I read in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this one - I've been hearing such great things! Problem is, I haven't been able to find the book! I know it's on Amazon & B&N but not on TBD for International readers and I can't find it for my sony e-reader either. If anyone knows where I can get it, I would love to know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was SO much fun, wasn't it!? I'm so glad this one is getting more attention because it's a wonderful book. I loved the characters and the ending makes me want to die! EEEK

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a lot of people recommend this book to me so I'm glad to finally see a review! I'm definitely going to have to pick it up after all the talk I've been hearing!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had this recommended to me by a couple of people so I'll have to give it a go when I have the time!
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)