Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: In His Eyes

Title: In His Eyes (Stories from a Cute Guy)
Series: No
Genre: Young Adult- Contemporary
Author: Anthology
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: February 14, 2012
Book: E-book sent by authors


"Available NOW, just in time for Valentines Day, The Indelibles bring you a one-of-a-kind young adult anthology! Sixteen original short stories, all from the point of view of our favorite male characters - some are old flames from our novels and some were dreamed up especially for this anthology.

Let these imminently crushable, swoon-worthy guys show you what romance looks like – in his eyes.

The contributors to IN HIS EYES include award winners, frequent “Top 100” placers, and hot 2011 debut authors."

Do you want a book that make you soon with every new chapter? Then this book if for you! When I got this book I knew I was in love and I haven't even started it yet!

This book is filled with great love stories from the guys point of view. You see there emotions, their thoughts, everything that you want in a characters. The love interest go from crushes to full on LOVE!

I also love reading this anthology cause it introduced me to so many other authors that I need to read! I can't believe of how much I have been missing! Hear me now when I say that I have added loads of new books to my ever-growing tbr pile!

In His Eyes is full of silky smooth romance that you want to dive in. Each new boy delivers a new bursts of love in whole new meanings. In His Eyes has lots of love that can last a life time!

I give it 4 BITES!

Happy Reading!


11 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this but I am definitely interested in giving this a try! Thank you for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to do a review!! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! We appreciate the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo love stories from a guy's POV? Complete win. I always love books that have alternating perspectives for the male and female protagonists, but I love it even more when we get their perspective alone. Thanks for putting this one on my radar Savy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love books from the guys point of view! They are beginning to be my favorite point of view. I like to get in their heads.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this great review! I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone who isn't always huge on the romance, this one still makes me curious. The POV from the boy's perpective is so interesting and different. Yep, I need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the review! Just a little while ago, In His Eyes became free at Amazon and it is also free at Barnes and Noble and Smashwords. Enjoy everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this one but it does sound really good. I love my love stories just as much as my dystopians LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this book, but I want to run out and get it. I love it when it's from his point of view and I need some swooning time lol. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)