Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tag: 19 Questions


So, instead of many reviews I post, I thought I do something a little more personal.

I was tag to do Tag: 19 Questions.
 
Here are the questions:
 
1) Where were you born?
2) Were you named after someone?
3) When was the last time you cried?
4) Do you have any kids?
5) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
6) Do you have any pets?
7) Do you use sarcasm?
8) Would you bungie jump?
9) What is your favorite cereal?
10) What is your eye color?
11) Scary movies or happy endings?
12) Do you have any brothers or sisters?
13) Computer or TV?
14) What is the first thing you notice about a person?
15) Favorite smell?
16) Furthest you've been away from home?
17) Do you have any special talents?
18) Do you have any hobbies?
19) Are you in love?

Please comment, rate, and subscribe!







Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)