Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dark Days Of Summer

Hello everyone and Welcome to The Dark Days of Summer!

Dark Days wants to know this:

"Like all book lovers, you choose your vacation destination based on what you're reading. Lucky you— a magical genie is granting you and your copy of DESTINED a summer trip. If you could read DESTINED anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?"

One place that I always wanted to visit is Greece.


There is something about the past, the culture, the beautiful buildings that holds me captive.


Check out the author of Destined!

Buy the book:

Amazon | B&N |

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. OoOo Greece would be a cool place to visit. When we went to Mexico and saw the ruins, it reminds me of the pic that you posted above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Greece too! Other places I think of are Hawaii and the coast of France (like Nice).

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)