Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog Hop



This hop is hosted by Parajunkee/Alison Can Read


Here's what happen this week!

Review's:
The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton
Over You by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
Shift by Kim Curran
The White Glove War by Katie Crouch/Grady Hendrix
Chaos by Megan Duncan


Book Blogging:
Why I will not review Indie Book No More!

Interview's:
Katie Crouch: The White Glove War
Laura Powell: Burn Mark

Book Trailer:
52 Reasons to Hate My Father

Exclusive Excerpt:
Dante's Girl

Giveaway:
5 Indie YA/New Adult Books

Thanks so much for visiting. I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Happy Reading!


6 comments:

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)