Review: The Darkest Minds Review: Chasers Review: Cornered Review: Finale Review: Leopard Moon

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blog Hop



This hop is hosted by Parajunkee/Alison Can Read

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.


Beauty blogs! If I could blog about something else, it would about make up. I love trying out new looks, looking for new foundation and stuff. One of my fave Beauty Blogger is Sam Schuerman. She is so funny and an awesome blogger!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Reading!


7 comments:

  1. I really need to check her out, I don't follow too many beauty bloggers.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never checked out a beauty blog before! They sound fun and I love watching beauty videos on Youtube. Great rec's!

    Who inspires you this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, I haven't thought to look for beauty blogs before, thanks for the info! :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't read too many beauty blogs, but I love watching some of the beauty videos on youtube.

    Here's my FF
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really read beauty blogs - I watch videos though ! They can be addicting. (: I'm an old follower!

    Here is my FF :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time here but my blog buddy Cimmaron is a regular visitor. Following you via GR & Twitter.

    Talk Supe FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never checked out any beauty blogs. I'll have to check out this one though! Thanks for the recommendation!

    New GFC follower! Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovely reader! Thanks for commenting! I enjoying reading what you have to say :) I have turn on the comment mod due to a large amount of spam. Thanks :)